Business Analyst with Reporting/ Presentation skills
MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, Strong Communication skills.
• To coordinate, maintain and support governance mechanisms for the regional IT organization, reporting source repositories, management information and analytics, and communications including shaping reporting needs for management of information
• Manages the master schedule of IT TMO regional governance meetings, events and communications
• Maintains IT TMO governance reporting repositories including action items, action item responses and commitments, agendas, IT balanced scorecards and customer satisfaction surveys.
• Performs periodic management information and trend analysis reporting, including cross functional / cross business level reporting.
• Maintain the linkage between performance management commitments, best practices, policy control objectives, customer satisfaction surveys and other sources.
• Support interim ad-hoc reporting needs while longer term governance and reporting are developed
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship with team members to ensure proper positioning to meet overall business needs for both ANA IT and individual business unit IT.
• Provide visibility and transparency for all Aviva NA stakeholders for TMO reporting activities.
• Identifies areas of opportunity that contribute to the automation and consolidation of reporting.
• While some reporting capabilities are on place in each business virtually no regional view exists of IT.
• There is a significant level of business and IT change required to deliver on business unit strategies and the regional transformation of IT, Finance and HR.
• High and volatile demand for skills which need to be delivered in a complex business environment that is simultaneously undergoing rationalisation and transformation.
• New delivery and commercial models are being introduced to leverage greater flexibility and value from partners.
• BA in MIS or Computer Science
• 3-5 years of experience in internal audit, process improvement, report management or service management.
• 1-2 years project management experience.
• Experience managing SharePoint site content, writing reports, maintaining access databases, etc.
• Experience in compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, etc.) monitoring and reporting.
• Experience providing management information for all levels of management.
• Experience correlating internal controls with risk management and regulatory requirements.
• Evidence of proven career track record and consistent record of achievement.
• Establishment of IT TMO reporting repositories.
• Reporting frequency and methodology.
• TMO ITLT and Business partner communications program content.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
Evolution Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status. It is our goal to make employment decisions that further the principle of equal employment opportunity by utilizing objective standards based upon an individual's qualifications for a specific job opening.