Conducting discovery sessions, gathering data, performing data analysis, and creating system requirement documentation.
• Analyzes business unit IT requirements, processes, and systems by working with various business unit members to understand, document and interpret that analysis into a comprehensive business solution.
• Develops and implements client deliverables by conducting discovery sessions, gathering data, performing data analysis, and creating system requirement documentation.
• Conducts business system case analysis by:
o researching to understand the business problem,
o defining the system scope and objectives,
o developing /formulating solutions,
o performing cost analysis,
o presenting a recommendation for the most cost-effective complete business solution.
• Assists project managers, IT users and developers in researching system issues resulting in the modification of existing information systems.
• Creates and maintains an effective working relationship between users and the IT department.
• Designs, documents and implements changes to workflows, business practices or business systems.
• Prepares integration test plans for any new applications development and perform integration testing to minimize production errors.
• Provides guidance and leadership to less experienced team members in designing, testing, debugging, documenting, and implementing changes to new or existing applications.
• Follows and adheres to company define IT standards and procedures.
• Impacts the effectiveness of administrative systems and processes within a department or a business unit.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, or Information Systems.
• Five (5) to seven (7) years of progressively responsible business systems/processes analysis experience.
• Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
• Experience with 3rd party programming/development tools preferred.
• Design of test plans.
• System requirement documents.
• Recommendations for system/process changes/enhancements.
VALUE-BASED BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES:
• Demonstrates commitment to Aviva and its customers.
• Takes personal responsibility for words and actions.
• Maintains consistency between words and actions.
• Acts in compliance with department, company, and industry standards.
• Holds self and others accountable.
• Demonstrates drive to excel.
• Exhibits mature self-confidence.
• Exhibits customer service orientation.
• Demonstrates flexibility and change.
• Demonstrates analytical thinking.
• Demonstrates conceptual thinking.
• Exhibits teamwork and collaboration.
• Communicates effectively.
• Understands and influences others.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
Evolution Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status. It is our goal to make employment decisions that further the principle of equal employment opportunity by utilizing objective standards based upon an individual's qualifications for a specific job opening.